Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Finally got back on the bike after basically 3 months off... Got a few good pics  (Read 6600 times)

Offline riffraff

• Professional
  • Still smokin' after all these years
    • View Profile
Where at in NorCal?
aaahhhhh yes, I remember the good old days

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile
Chico

Offline MonsterYZ5

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hey where did you get the retro graphics. Look sweet
Josh: #5 2009 Yamaha YZ250

Offline Watson777

• Expert
    • View Profile
Fusion, I'll be able to make you some soon though. Should have our company up and going really soon!

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
I would be careful on how much you stick into your company right now. I talked to a pal of mine,this morning there is massive cut backs going on in the moto industy right now. There was 18 service reps for the motorcycle co., he worked for there now down to 2 in America. He did some work for the race teams,everybody is on thin ice on every team. Suzuki is rumored to be pulling out of motorsports all together, as in not making bikes at all. The inside news on Honda is they want to pull the plug on racing, I,m sure there,s countless meetings on this matter.

Offline SachsGS

• Professional
    • View Profile
No bikes from Suzuki? This is incredible news. A friend just bought an 2011 KTM XC300W and in a conversation with my brother said that all 300's are sold out in North America.

Offline ACMX

• Professional
  • Andrew Cameron
    • View Profile
    • ACMX Productions
Haha that's not gonna happen. Just because the economy in the USA isn't very good it doesn't mean the manufacturer which is located in Japan and distributes all over the world will have to shut down. Especially a company like Suzuki.
ACMXProductions.weebly.com <-- Check it out! Now!

'Forgive me lord for I have sinned. I hit a fourth gear jump in fifth gear pinned'

The Sweet Sound of a Yz125 Two Stroke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSO3Po7uvJo

'If it takes more than two strokes, then you're just playing with

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
That,s the industy rumor but the industy in America doesn,t run the Japan factory. It,s still Suzuki,s decission,but the facts are there,s thousands of mx bikes sitting in warehouses and dealerships are closing there doors. Ktm makes smarter decissions,they produce far less bikes so they sell out,putting the customer in a panic to buy,but  they still have 08 125,s sitting in warehouses. America,s poor economy does effect the world, I see it 1st hand at boarder crossings Canada and Mexico. Watson,s company should do ok, accessories are selling in GreenBay,but there,s a huge paper industy here and  you can,t get a fair price for a bike so people are keeping there old bikes and will put a cooL set of graphics on even if it sits in the garage.

Offline scotty dog

• Professional
  • because golf courses should be motocross tracks!
    • View Profile
Lookin good Watson, congrats on the good results, you got some style there boy ;D
F**K THE WHALES......................SAVE THE 2 STROKE!!!!

The hardest part about riding a 4 stroke is telling your parents your Gay!!

05 CR 250