Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Team Shirts?  (Read 2679 times)

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
Team Shirts?
« on: July 05, 2010, 07:16:15 AM »
Would you guys be interested in getting a Project Two 50 team shirt?

These are high quality dye-sublimated shirts that are custom made to order. There would be one difference between the shirts you could get and our team shirts, that would be text saying "Project Two 50 Supporter" located someplace, possibly on the right upper chest.

Below is the mock up of the shirt design, what do you think?

The cost for a shirt would be $99.00 for small through XL, larger shirts cost $5.00 additional. This would be a great way to help support the team and to have an exclusive piece of memorabilia. We will not be "reprinting" this shirt design.

In order to do this we would have to "take orders" and the shirts would need to be paid for in advance. The cutoff date for ordering one would be July 16th.

Any one interested?
Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!

Offline Coop

• Global Moderator
  • Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Team Shirts?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 07:26:15 AM »
If this was about mid September I would be all over it. As of right now I do not have the funds to buy one  :( .
- Mike - Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Offline G-MONEY

• Expert
  • LET'R BUCK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 08:59:58 AM »
Any other designs? this one is a little to busy for me.Put project two/50 on the back across the shoulders.Also on the front pocket area,make it one color,put the sponsers on one of the sleeves.
"Everthing's the same just slightly different"

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 09:43:40 PM »
I would'nt mind having the shirt if it were a T-shirt as opposed to a button up shirt.The colors & design look GREAT though! :)

Offline 2smoker

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 09:48:04 PM »
Any other designs? this one is a little to busy for me.Put project two/50 on the back across the shoulders.Also on the front pocket area,make it one color,put the sponsers on one of the sleeves.

It clash! :o
Formula over substance will ALWAYS sell more.