Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: Parking your Car in Budapest  (Read 5726 times)

Offline Super Trucker

• Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Parking your Car in Budapest
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 12:49:09 PM »
Yeah  that,s  what  I  call  advanced  parking. There,s   some  pretty  wild  underground   warehousing  in   the  USA  also. Like  the  underground  caves  in Missouri, there,s  a   bunch  of  them, including  the  largest  underground  warehouse  in the world. There  old  lime  stone   mines, people  in offices, and  alot  of  trucks, I   have  some  pictures, next week  I,m  getting  a  different  lap top, then  I,ll  try  to  post them. I   missed  the super bowl  2  years  ago, because  I   was   waiting  to get loaded  in a cave, tv,s  don,t  work  in a cave.  Ps   I,m  new  here  I   found  the   site  2stroke Mafia, on 125mx,  and  this site  is  AWESOME. I  just  quit  driving, need  a   break  to get healthy. I  started   buying  mx  mags  in 1976,  Bob  Hannah   and  Marty  Tripes   were  my   favorite  riders. I  have  a  04  cr125   stroked  and  2mm  overbored, overbored  wasn,t  my   idea. I,m   waiting   for  the  cylinder  to  be  replated. And   just  picked up a  very  low hour  06  cr125, for a  practice bike.   It,s  super  great  to  finally    have  the  time  to  get   into  the  site.  A  track  in  Wisconsin  called  Aztalan, is  talking   about   a   125 vet  class  race  this  weekend, too bad  I   don,t  have  anything ready, there,s  riders  interested  and  there  trying to find  a   125. The  Aztalan  track   just  outside  of  Madison,  gets   good  turnouts  38 or 39  in   40 plus, in the last race, 40 plus  is  a cash class  also.  I   doubt  the  125 vet  class  will   happen, this  weekend  there,s  only a  1  day notice.

Offline motomike894

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Parking your Car in Budapest
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 03:17:40 PM »
Yeah I know, never been to Russia, but Holland 3 times, England, Belgium, Germany.

There was lots of sexy women over there, tall skinny, always wearing tight pants ;D

Ok better stop now, lol!