Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: products that you have liked/ disliked  (Read 11454 times)

Offline Rota Ash

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Re: products that you have liked/ disliked
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2010, 02:31:41 PM »
looks like this thread has turned into another "jetzcorp wants to root his maico up the pipe hole" thread again haha but seriously we should keep it to products we liked/ disliked.  :D

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2010, 03:20:49 PM »
"I wonder how long it's going to take people to realize I don't even own a Maico..." he thought to himself.

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline maicoman009

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2010, 06:42:10 PM »
I'm still waiting on 2stroker to send me some pics of his girlfreind naked in his FOX riding socks? :P

Offline TMKIWI

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2010, 08:42:05 PM »
Come on 2stroker we all want to see.
If you don't fall off you are not going hard enough

Offline JETZcorp

• Professional
  • Life, Liberty, and Horsepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »
Remember, the term "two stroke" doesn't ALWAYS apply to engines, if you know what I mean.  Post it!

Is this Maico a 440 or only a 400?  Well in all the confusion, I forgot myself.
But considering this is a 1978 Magnum, the best-handling bike in the world, you have to ask yourself one question.
Do you feel lucky, punk?

Offline Chokey

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2010, 08:44:23 PM »
Worst product? Splitfire plugs. My bike does NOT foul plugs, because I know how to jet. Tried a Splitfire and fouled it in less than ten minutes.

Best product? My Ironman sprocket/Regina o-ring chain combo. Well over two hundred hours in abrasive Forida sand, and the sprockets still look new, while the chain has been adjusted once.

Most surprisng product? Forslick. A friend sent it to me and recommended that I try it, I was sceptical, but kept an open mind and tried it. Surprisingly, it workes as advertised. The forks had noticeably less stiction and were more supple and responsive feeling in ripples and stutter bumps. Too bad it was discontinued.

I have to give an honorable mention to MotoZ tires. I have the Tracula soft/intermediates, and they work exceptionally well in this soft sugary sand, and still cross over very well into harder surfaces. Being natural rubber instead of synthetic, they have one unusual quirk in that they take about a half a lap to warm up before they grip well, but once warmed up they are excellent. They also have exceptional life.

Offline JohnN

• Professional
  • Two Strokes Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2010, 07:07:38 AM »
Most surprisng product? Forslick. A friend sent it to me and recommended that I try it, I was sceptical, but kept an open mind and tried it. Surprisingly, it workes as advertised. The forks had noticeably less stiction and were more supple and responsive feeling in ripples and stutter bumps. Too bad it was discontinued.

Funny... one of the members on here is the one that developed and sold this product!!

Life is short.

Smile while you still have teeth!