Coming Soon
Home > Forum

Author Topic: new vid!  (Read 2441 times)

Offline twosmoke595

• View Profile
new vid!
« on: March 19, 2012, 07:03:58 AM »

a short vid of me riding a arenacross style track, it was the first ride on the track, so i was pretty hesitant, and i didnt have anybody else out there to try to judge speed off of to do most of the stuff, besides my dumb friends who don't ride lol

i hope you like!

forgive some of the language at the beginning, we're just "kids" (19-21 year olds) who like to mess around lol

let me know what you think!! i didn't want to put the whole almost 30 minute video up, so its going to be broken down to more vids, there is also a motocross track on this property where i broke 4 ribs punctured my lung and broke my hand May of 2011, in this video it was the first time i had been back to this track since i fell, it was a little spooky at first, getting back on the mx track and jumping the jump i fell on, so i can say i was definitely a little nervous
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by ' »

Offline motoman356

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
new vid!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 01:23:06 AM »
i know how that goes. i wadded real bad at the Hangtown track and broke my femur. so im a lil worried bout goin back thou it looks really good they opend up the whole national track with just tables and easy jumps for once. for areanx track id drop the bike down to first geardont burn your clutch tryin to get out. ax and sx type tracks and well any is all about keepin momentum especially a 125 haha

Offline twosmoke595

• View Profile
new vid!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 01:41:42 AM »
ya i hear ya, but it was the first time back at this track, and the first time i'd ever ridden the ax track there lol so i was just trying to figure stuff out

Offline Dirt Addict

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
new vid!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 02:14:29 AM »
it looks like some of those jump faces were pretty steep.  looks like a fun track though.

here's a video I just took. It's my 1st time out with a kinda clapped out yz125 I got off craigslist. It has some issues that I'm working thru....
https://vimeo.com/38530022