2012 Thor Winter Olympics, presented by Pro Circuit
This year marks the 41st Annual Thor Winter Olympics, presented by Pro Circuit, at Gatorback Cycle Park. The best amateur motocross racers in the world gather during the week of Thanksgiving for three days of supercross racing, followed by three days of motocross to battle it out to be the Olympiad Champion. Special awards like the Pro Circuit Platinum Pipe, Scott Golden Goggle, Dunlop Silver Tire, Fox Bronze Boot, Thor Copper Helmet, and the Asterisk Iron Man award are won by racers that have the best finishes in both motocross and supercross for the entire event.
Early parking and parking with friends
- If you plan to park with someone else, you must arrive with them and enter the gate with them at the same time.
- If you arrive prior to 6:00am Saturday November 17th there is a $55 per vehicle early parking fee. You will be parked in the order you arrive.
We do not charge a camping fee. However, if you arrive before 6:00am on Saturday November 17th there is a $55 per vehicle early parking fee.
Facility Entrance Fees:
(You must purchase a wristband at the front gate to enter the facility)
- Wristbands are $55 per person. Children under 5 are free
- Starting Tuesday Nov 20th at 6am wristbands are $50 per person.
- Starting Wednesday Nov 21st at 6am wristbands are $45 per person.
- Starting Thursday Nov 22nd at 6am wristbands are $40 per person.
- Starting Friday Nov 23rd at 6am wristbands are $35 per person.
- Starting Saturday Nov 24th at 6am wristbands are $25 per person.
Sunday November 18th registration
- Pre Entry $85/per Amateur class / $95 for Pro per class -Post Entry $105/per Amateur class / $115/Pro per class
- Unlimited Sports Membership $25 (purchase online at www.mxentry.com or at the track on Sunday)
- AMA membership required $49 (you can purchase at track or click on the link on our Home Page)
- Transponder rental $40 ($100 deposit, which is refunded when transponder is returned after event)
November 19-21st Supercross
Monday: Practice Starts at 8 a.m.-Supercross Qualifying begins 1 p.m.
Tuesday: Finish Supercross Qualifying – Begin Supercross Mains
Wednesday: Remaining SX Finals
November 21st-24th Motocross
Wednesday: MX Practice begins in the afternoon after Supercross finals. If you come for MX only and are not here for Wednesday practice, we will have another practice available for you on Thursday morning.
Thursday: Finish MX Practice-Begin MX Racing-End the day at 4p.m. to begin the Thor Thanksgiving Feast
Friday: MX Racing Saturday: Finish MX Racing-Awards Ceremony, approximately 4pm
Rain Check Policy: If you are injured prior to the event, we will issue a rain check for next years event. If you are injured after practice starts, there are no rain checks for that event. If you are injured in supercross and are already pre entered for motocross, you will only get a rain check for motocross.
*RV Pump out daily. You can not dump any gray or black water on the ground. It is a violation of EPA laws. *Non-Potable water delivery available daily *There will be a water truck to fill RV water tanks and a pump out service for emptying RV holding tanks. Absolutly no dumping of gray or black water on the ground. EPA comes out and checks regularly. It is against the law and they will fine you.
*Holding tank pump out $30 Fresh Water (Non-Potable) 20-35 gallons $15
35-50 gallons $20
50-75 gallons $25
75-100 gallons $30
Click here for classes and additional event details.