1984-2013 CR500R/500AF Hi Power Digital Ignition System & Light Coil
A limited number will be available, pre-order now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Service Honda digital ignition represents a huge leap forward for the CR500 engine. This ignition completely transforms the bike. The transformation is appearent as soon as you start the bike, turn the choke off and let the bike idle while you put your gear on… and the bike will not stall, and that is just the beginning of the improvements. Once your gear is on and you are riding the bike the next thing you notice is the improved throttle response and big increase in low end power. Throttle response on long technical down hills remains consistent through out the decent with the new system, a quick twist of the throttle produces instant power to easily clear an obstacle. The digital system uses 26 maps with a new map every 300 rpm compared to the old analog system that used only a few. The vast increase in the number of maps results in much smoother power delivery. The smooth power really improves traction vastly, even on a hard slick surface resulting in faster times and less rider fatigue. The power is so much smoother you can be fooled into thinking the new system makes less power, this is not the case the digital system actually makes a bit more power than the old analog system.
The Digital Ignition also comes with a high power light coil that puts out 130 watts with a flat output curve that means even at idle there is plenty of power for powering lights and accessories. And the whole system fits inside the stock ignition cover so it does not interfere with your ability to shift the bike, an important detail for anyone who wears a size 8 boot or larger.
The digital ignition is must have for anyone riding a CR500 of any kind.
- Rotor and stator fit inside stock ignition cover.
- Dramatically improved idle
- Reduced stalling
- Much more consistent throttle response
- Less expensive replacement for a damaged ignition system
- A startling improvement in engine power, throttle response and power controllability for any CR500 application.
- Produces greater power that is also smoother, resulting in less tire spin and more acceleration.
- Digital CDI is mapped at a lower RPM for easier starting.
- Digital CDI allows a huge increase in ignition mapping accuracy.
Digital CDI and hi power stator improve throttle response, low RPM torque and overall engine power while smoothing power delivery.
- Digital CDI sparks 3 times per revolution for easier starting and cleaner running.
- Rare earth magnet flywheel produces strong electrical power and allows system to fit inside stock ignition cover.
- Hi power stator increases spark energy for cleaner running.
- Hi power stator produces 130 watts of lighting output at 5000 rpm.
- Fits all CR500 applications from 1984 to present.
- Available in 3 kits, one AC kit, one DC kit and one for use as an ignition upgrade for use without lights or as a high powered replacement for an existing lighting stator.
- Kit #22 is for use as a high power replacement for an existing lighting stator or as an ignition upgrade for a CR500 with no lights. Price TBA Call 1.800.828.5498 and order part # kit22.
- 130w 12 VAC output light kit includes ac regulator is $TBA. Call 1.800.828.5498 and order part # kit5
- 130w 12 VDC output light kit for use with battery applications or HID is $TBA. Call 1.800.828.5498 and order part # kit4
- Flywheel puller needed to remove CR500/500AF flywheel. Part # 15-0601
- System will come with a 30 day Satisfaction Assurance, if you do not like it return it in original unmodified undamaged condition within 30 daysand the purchase price will be refunded excluding shipping cost.
CR500/ 500AF Hi Output Ignition and Light Coil
|Technical||PART NUMBER||Order Here|
CR500/500AF Digital H/O Ignition and Stator Kit with out regulator. For use as a high power replacement for an existing lighting stator or as an ignition upgrade for a CR500 with no lights.
CR500/500AF Digital H/O Ignition and Stator Kit with 12 volt A/C Regulator. For use with incandescent lights.
CR500/500AF Digital H/O Ignition and Stator Kit with 12 Volt D/C Regulator/Rectifier. For use with a battery or capacitor such as Dual sport kits or HID lights.(battery or capacitor not included)
CR500/500AF/500AFX Flywheel puller needed to install above Kits.