- Redesigned Chromoly frame offers more rigidity for increased stability without losing the legendary agility Gas Gas is known for.
- New Fuel Tank Capacity is increased 15% which keeps you riding longer.
- Newly designed clutch offers better lubrication, cooling, and fade resistance, thanks to improved oil flow.
- New Power valve and Cylinder designed with improved durability and performance in mind.
- New Subframe is made from a state of the art three component polymer that is both light weight and strong.
- Overall weight has been reduced by 4.4 lbs to help reduce rider fatigue and help you push to the finish.
- Redesigned Rear Brake Pedal now mounts on the inside of the frame for better protection and rider ergonomics.
- New Magura Clutch Master Cylinder which offers better feel and durability.
- New Shock Linkage not only offers improved handling by being more progressive but also features improved seals for increased durability.
The completely redesigned 2012 Gas Gas is much more than new body work.
After a very successful year of racing, testing and development, our engineers and designers pulled out all the stops to bring you this leading edge machine. Innovative and effective, the all new 2012 opens a new era for Gas Gas premium competition motorcycles.
Other features for the US Spec Gas Gas include Galfer Rotors, New foot pegs, Super Sprox rear sprocket and the already proven Ohlins 888 rear shock paired with the superb Marzocchi 48mm closed cartridge forks. 250cc and 300cc models will be available in kick and electric start and kick start only versions. Technical specs can be seen by visiting our web site at www.gasgasoffroad.us
For more Information, pricing and availibity please contact your favroite Gas Gas Offroad US dealer. Gas Gas Offroad Dealer List
Recent Related Posts